♡ Follows ♡

11.12.09

A sweat dayz






Stay in cousin house
Afternoon until night
Its very nothing to do...haiZ

When evening
all said change shirt go down there siwmming geh
but i cant =( juz stay at up there play com T__T
Becoz..........cant said at here lolz ^^ paiseh

Becoz of..........
My body feeling very uncomfortable ><
soft soft soft de =(
When push me , then will fall down lolz


Juz...haiZ
Have a boy
gen wo gao bai !!
Wo dui ta mei you FEEL
He said jorr many many and many
like Dii geh xxx 
T_____________________T

I dunno how to reply him
I juz said jorr " wo......bu zhi wei lai shi "
Today must said properly wif him arKz
cant play play == lolz

I said my phone no money jeh
JUZ A WHILE
He send money come liao ==

haiZ i dunwan la
Im really din like him zz
Hope..........lolz






沒有留言:

張貼留言

back to top